Frigidaire by Electrolux FED34ZEMW NEW!!! High Efficiency Front Load Dryer 220-240 Volt, 50-60 Hz
* 10.1Kg/ 198 Liters/ 7.0 cu ft. Drum capacity
* 50 RPM Tumbling speed
* 4 Timed dry cycle
* LED estimated time remaining system
* Shrink guard
* One-touch wrinkle release
* 5 Dryness level and 5 Temperature option
* Drying progress indicator
* LED drum light
* 4300 Watts heating element
* Sound silencer2 plus insulation package
* Reversible door made from solid metal
* End of cycle chime
* Fits-More Dryer: Saves time by drying more in one load with its large 10.1kg/ 7.0 cu ft. interior
* Balanced Dry System: forces large amounts of air through the back of the dry drum. This system of air distribution results in an evenly dried load of laundry
* 8 Auto dry cycles: save time and energy while protecting your fabrics. Wrinkles are reduced and the laundry is easier to handle during unloading
* Specialty cycles: such as jeans and blankets, provide the perfect drying for specific fabrics
* Energy Sever Option: reduces the drying temperature a few degrees to save energy use up to 20%. Cycle times increase slightly, but overall energy usage decreases
* Stainless Steel Drum: it helps to prevent rust from forming on the drum
* Matching Washer FHE35BZEMW
Unit Dimension: 44”H x 27”W x 29”D
Unit Weight: 131 Lb.
Shipping Dimension: 46”H x 29”W x 31.75”D
Shipping Weight: 143 Lb.
Product Type: High Efficiency Front Load Dryer
This appliance is not designed for use in America. Only for countries that use 220 / 240 V electrical outlets.
Online charges for shipping are the approximate charges not the final shipping charge.
For Large Appliances above 80 pounds the shipping rates may vary depending upon state.
For Residential delivery there will additional $40 to $75 charge.
Due to the size and weight of this product, this product does not qualify for In-home Delivery. It will be shipped via Curbside Drop Off Freight service.
MAKE SURE TO OPEN THE PACKAGING AND FULLY INSPECT INSIDE OF THE SHIPMENT FOR ANY CONCEALED DAMAGES, BEFORE SIGNING FOR DELIVERY RECEIPT. DAMAGES ON THE OUTER CARTON IS A DEAD GIVEAWAY.
If any damages are found on the product itself, you have an option to decide if the damages are acceptable for your standard or not - If it\\\'s a very minor damage and you feel like you can live with it, please accept the delivery, and note the damage in Bill of lading (the delivery paper) before you sign it and contact us immediately. This is much more cost effective than refusing delivery just for small blemish and having to go through entire replacement process. - If it seems like damages are not acceptable in any ways, or seems to effect the proper functionality of the product, please refuse the delivery.
Related Product Not Available